WillsbyWaybridge.com is a virtual legal service owned and
operated by Mary Alice Fleming, Esq., an estate planning attorney in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and a partner at DeWitt LLP. Virtual legal services are delivered in an online environment rather than within our law firm’s physical office. This results in savings for our clients who:
- Need basic estate planning documents
- Like the convenience and privacy of online services
- Want the certainty of actual legal representation instead of the uncertainty of non-lawyer forms
- Are cost conscious and believe a well-prepared, legally enforceable estate plan should not have to cost a small fortune
This innovative approach to legal services gives you the best of both worlds – a legally enforceable estate plan prepared by a licensed attorney at the lowest possible cost.
Through the limited scope legal services provided by WillsbyWaybridge.com, lawyers do for you what only licensed lawyers can do, at a cost you can afford. The lawyers prepare the legal documents you select and pay for and no more.
Through the WillsbyWaybridge.com website, you enter into a Limited Services Legal Representation Agreement which specifies the scope of representation for a fixed price.
The products we offer under our limited scope legal services platform are:
- Core Estate Planning Package for Married Couple: Wills, Financial Powers of Attorney, and Health Care Directives for a married couple
- Core Estate Planning Package for Unmarried Person: Will, Financial Power of Attorney, and Health Care Directive for an unmarried person
- Power of Attorney Package: Financial Power of Attorney and Health Care Directive for married or unmarried person
- Individual Will for married or unmarried person
- Individual Financial Power of Attorney
- Individual Health Care Directive