The WillsbyWaybridge Process is Simple, Convenient and Affordable!
TO GET STARTED, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
Step 1: Select Your State
Coming soon: Michigan, New York, and Wisconsin.
Step 2: Select Your Document Package or Individual Document
Core Estate Planning Package
FOR MARRIED COUPLE
This Package Includes Basic Wills, Financial Powers of Attorney,
and Health Care Directives for
Additional Packages & Individual Documents
Power of Attorney Packages
Includes Financial Powers of Attorney and
Health Care Directives for both spouses
Includes one Financial Power of Attorney
for a married or an unmarried person
Step 3: Register
You will be directed to the Registration Page where you will create a user name and password to access the online Estate Planning Questionnaire.
- There is no cost to register and fill out the Questionnaire. You don’t pay until you complete and submit the Questionnaire for processing. There are no hidden fees or costs.
- After you register, you will be able to save your answers and return as many times as you desire to complete the Questionnaire. There is no time limit. The Questionnaire will guide you and provide explanations and definitions along the way.
- If you are unsure about how to answer a question or complete the Questionnaire, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Step 4: Submit the Questionnaire
A WillsbyWaybridge attorney will review your Questionnaire and prepare your documents.
- When you have completed the Questionnaire, submit your answers and follow the prompt to pay the fee.
- We will contact you if additional information is needed for clarification, to make sure the documents we prepare for you reflect your intent and are appropriate for your circumstances.
- Within 7-10 business days, we will mail your original documents to you by U.S. Mail with instructions for their proper execution and storage.
Step 5: Sign and Store Your Legal Documents
- Your legal documents will include complete instructions for signing them according to the laws of your State, and for securely storing them.
- It is vital that you follow the signing instructions to ensure that your documents are validly executed under the laws of your State.
- It is also vital that you securely store your ORIGINAL documents according to the instructions provided.